Sightseeing Tours New York
- New York City Highlights Tour: A private sightseeing tour incorporating many landmarks and attractions in diverse neighborhoods both uptown and down.
- Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty: Ferry to these historic venues in New York Harbor; two of the city’s most popular destinations.
- On Top of the World (Observation Decks): Panoramic city views from lofty perches. A visit to Empire State Building Observatory or Top of the Rock Observation Deck in Rockefeller Center.
- A Tour of Greenwich Village & Soho and a Stop at a Village Café: Art, architecture, and café au lait in artistic neighborhoods.
- Harlem Tour: Visit this historic district of mansions and churches that was home to world-class leaders and artists such as Malcolm X and Langston Hughes.
- Heritage Trail: A tour of Lower Manhattan including Wall Street, Federal Hall, Trinity Church, Bowling Green, US Customs House and more in this downtown area steeped in American history.
- NBC Studios Tour & A Walk through Rockefeller Center: Come with us to NBC Studios in the in the heart of Rockefeller Center to visit the studios of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Saturday Night Live and Dateline. See yourself as a "network news anchor" on the NBC monitors. Learn the history of NBC from early radio days, to the introduction of television, to television of the future in the HDTV Theatre. After the studios tour, stroll through Rockefeller Center and along Fifth Avenue to see St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Cartier, Tiffany, Trump Tower, Henri Bendel and Bergdorf Goodman.
- A Tour of Lincoln Center & Exclusive “Meet-the-Artist” Concert: See the great stages of the world. Enjoy a private concert in an intimate setting at Lincoln Center.
- Art Museum Tours: A docent-led tour of a world-class museum such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MOMA, The Guggenheim or Rubin Museum of Art.
- South Street Seaport: Visit this reconstituted maritime village complete with clipper ships, museums, boutiques and restaurants on the waterfront.
- Mayor’s Mansion: A tour of Gracie Mansion and a delightful “high tea” in this historic home to the Mayors of New York City since the days of Fiorello LaGuardia.
- Botanical Gardens: Trees grow in Brooklyn and the Bronx. Flowers bloom on a docent-led tour of Brooklyn Botanic Garden or New York Botanical Garden.
- United Nations Tour: See the chambers of the Security Council, the General Assembly Hall and exhibitions from around the world at this 18-acre complex.
- High Society: A walking tour of Upper 5th Avenue and a visit to the Frick Museum.
- Artists & Lofts: Visit artists in their work spaces and learn about their art.
- A Gem of a Tour: A tour through the Diamond District and gemologist lecture.